Fellowships & Grants
Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship
To support students with outstanding character and ability who hold promise for achievement and distinction in their chosen fields of study.
Tuition and living expenses; research and publishing costs.
Fellowship candidates must have an outstanding undergraduate record, demonstrate financial need and be attending George Washington. Candidates must also be U.S. citizens. For more information, please download an application and/or the Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fund Conditions.
- A three page Statement of Purpose
- A 10-15 line abstract
- A letter of Recommendation from the Dean or Department Chair of your Graduate School
- Two letters of recommendation from two professors
- A personal vitae or resume
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- Financial aid information (applicable students can contact the Office of Student Financial Assistance at (202)-994-6620 and request a Financial Aid Transcript.
- Copies of Federal Income Tax Returns for the prior two years (including spouses, if applicable)
Internal Deadline: 12 January 2010
National Deadline: 22 January 2010
Send completed application form and all supporting materials to:
The George Washington University
Director, Global Leaders Fellowship Program
2121 Eye Street, NW
Rice Hall 302
Washington, DC 20052