Graduate Programs

Graduate Certificate in Homeland Security Emergency Preparedness and Response;
Graduate Certificate in Emergency Management and Public Health;
Master of Science with a concentration in Crisis, Emergency, and Risk Management;
Professional Degree (Engineer or Applied Scientist);
Doctor of Philosophy with a concentration in Crisis, Emergency, and Risk Management

GWU's Dept. of Engineering Management and Systems Engineering, supported by the GWU Institute for Crisis, Disaster, and Risk Management, offers a Graduate Level Certificate and the degree of Master of Science (M.S.) with a concentration in Crisis, and Emergency Management. The Department also solicits applications for the Professional Degree (Engineer or Applied Scientist) and the Engineering Management Doctor of Philosophy degree program from persons with research interests in the fields of crisis, disaster, emergency, and risk management.

Please see the EMSE web site for additional information. For information on admission requirements please visit the SEAS web site.